Kauffman Roofing, Jamesport MO
Conklin’s Fabric Reinforced Roofing System will give your building and business trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing – the primary cause of leaks. This roofing system also substantially increases the strength of your roof, extends its life expectancy, and increases the energy efficiency of the building.
- Protection where your roof needs it most – at the seams.
- Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion.
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Dirt-resistant finish.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
A fabric reinforced ply roofing system combines the leak-resistant seamless membrane of a liquid-applied system with the toughness and a tensile strength of a single-ply system. The reinforced fabric gives extra strength to the finished watertight coating membrane without adding significant weight. With its reflective, energy-saving white top coat, your finished ply system stands up against tough weather and offers strong long-lasting protection. Conklin revolutionized the commercial roofing industry when the introduced this roofing product because it built on the premise and knowledge that a white roof will naturally reflect more heat which keeps your building cooler. Kauffman Roofing can help you determine if your building would benefit from a fabric reinforced ply roofing system, contact Kauffman Roofing today to schedule and estimate for your commercial property.