Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Missouri
Standing seam metal roofing systems are an extremely effective roofing system. These types of roofs are durable and weather-tight for residential homes.
Some other positives of a standing seam metal roofing system include:
- They have a very clean aesthetic look
- Resistant to hail and wind making them very durable
- No Fasteners visible on the surface
- Fasteners do not wear over time since they are not exposed to the elements
- Significantly outlasts shingle roofing
Why Install a Standing Seam Metal Roof?
Standing seam metal roofing systems are a great route for anyone looking to improve the look of their home or increase the durability/lifetime of their roof. While these types of roofs are more expensive they can outlast shingle roofs by 2-3 times, lasting 40-70 years depending on what materials are used. These along with a few other reasons make for a great option when installing a new roof.
- Minimal Maintenance
- Durability (no rust or fading in the sun)
- Wide range of options in materials (colors, shapes, widths)
- Energy Efficient (Can reduce heating costs due to highly reflective surface)