METAL ROOF RESTORATION SYSTEM
Kauffman Roofing utilizes Conklin’s Metal Roof System, it is a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs. It arrests leaks, inhibits rust, and provides and energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat which will extend the life of your roof for years. During the restoration process, the entire roof is cleaned with Rust Off and then primed with Conklin’s rust inhibiting primer called Metal Ready Universal. Once the seams and fasteners have been reinforced the entire roof is coated with a highly reflective coat. With its white top coat, our Metal Roof Restoration System by Conklin reflects the vast majority of the sun’s heat waves allowing your building to stay cooler and lower your commercial buildings air conditioning bills. Contact Kauffman Roofing today to learn more about how we can restore your commercial building metal roof system.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Extends the life of the existing roof.
Steps Involved With Our Metal Roof Restoration System
Our metal roof restoration system uses Conklin’s quality high-performance products and consists of these steps, of course, every roof has it’s own set of needs
- Pressure wash the entire roof using an effective rust inhibiting cleaner to remove rust and prevent further oxidation.
- Prime or paint the current roof with a rust inhibiting primer.
- Reinsure all screws and roof components are secure. Fill all holes, cracks, and joints with an acrylic caulking. Caulk each individual fastener on the roof deck.
- Apply the white reflective top coat of your choice to ensure a seamless, waterproof finish sure to protect your roof for years to come.